Decide what you are going to do
- Think of something to do e.g. run, cycle, coffee morning, cake sale for World Down Syndrome Day, "Lots of Socks" day. You could even just launch an appeal on DSi's behalf. Find inspiration in our FUNDRAISING IDEAS A-Z leaflet linked below.
- If you want to take part in an event organised by someone else e.g. a marathon, apply for a place or contact DSi for advice;
- If you want to host your own event, follow our FUNDRAISING EVENTS TIPS for success, also linked below.
Get online at
Create a fundraising page which enables you to raise funds for DSi ONLINE and/or add funds you raise OFFLINE e.g. in cash on the day.
The benefits of creating a page are that you can:
- Get online donations;
- Promote your event (plus DSi will);
- Show your support for DSi and
- Allocate your funds to one of our projects:
Click on FUNDRAISE via one of the project campaign pages above.
Follow our simple TOTAL GIVING FUNDRAISING INSTRUCTIONS, linked below.
Get organised, promote and have fun
Whether you are taking part in an organised event, hosting your own event or simply launching an appeal, get yourself prepared, promote what you are doing to your friends, family, colleagues and others and then make sure you have fun.
We have some great posters and leaflets to help promote your chosen campaign.
Please click on the FUNDRAISING PACK link below to order an email / post fundraising pack with posters, other materials and useful guides to ensure success.
Good luck and thank you for your support!